- Image, and the Good Letters blog
- Catapult/*culture is not optional
- Brazos Bookstore, Houston
- Harry Ransom Center, Austin
- Palmer Church, Houston
- No More Homeless Pets
- The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Archives
- The Filson Historical Society, Louisville
- Carmichael’s Book Store, Louisville
- Hosparus, Louisville and beyond
- Church of the Advent, Louisville
© Kathryn T Jones, drawing circles, 2011-2012. Excerpts and links may be used for non-commercial purposes, provided that full and clear credit is given.
drawing circles is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Barbara lost her mother on Sunday, my birthday. She told me on Thursday that she was having her mother evaluated for hospice care, and three days later her mom was gone. I called my parents that day – my father … Continue reading
For a play day in the Louisville area, take in the Maple Syrup Festival at Sugarbush farm in Indiana. We ventured half an hour north in the early spring chill last weekend. Here’s what we found: Sap boiling in a … Continue reading